Jun 9, 2022
In this episode, Kim Andryc and Lora Solomon
- Opening your mind to both sides of the issue
- Honoring that life allows us to
- The sacred gift of life
- The responsibility of body
- In any divisive issue, it’s important to be
calm, and get to know and understand each side’s points, then form
your own opinion. Don’t fall into the trap of forcing others to
make the choices you think they should be
- The very essence of life is choice - being pro
being pro choice because all humans
on the planet have choice. We get into trouble when we try to tell
other people what choices they should be making.
- Sex is a sacred gift with life giving
consequences. Engaging in it casually, disrespectfully, or
thoughtlessly takes away from its full expression. However, that
doesn’t mean that people’s choice should be taken away from them
about how they treat their bodies. Everyone has the right to learn
from their own choices.
- Your body belongs to you. Hopefully, you’ll
choose to treat it in a sacred way and give yourself the respect
and dignity that you deserve.
somehow we can come back to a middle where we have freedom to
choose but we choose to treat ourselves in a sacred
way… — Lora
Email Kim: firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio production by
Turnkey Podcast Productions.
You're the expert. Your podcast
will prove it.