Dec 1, 2022
About Neil Hoover: Creative Conscious Agent, Entrepreneur, &
Co-Host of The Creative Businessmen podcast on YouTube. Comedian &
In this episode, Kim Andryc, Lora Solomon, and Neil
- The race of data collection and its
- AI sentience and the evolution of
- Getting better at solving the problems of
- The perception of self and understanding
- Dividing power to decrease
- Consciousness is the ability to redirect and
control your body.
- Ideas are not individual, they are collective.
Artists have honed in their expression of those ideas to be able to
be understood and resonate with others.
- People use drugs to relieve suffering in the
short term, but it creates longer problems in the long
- It isn’t about what information is available,
it is about what information you are ready and willing to
- People should question things more than they
should. Some things that are legal can harm people and some things
that can help are illegal.
AI, is just intelligence, it's not really artificial. I think it
just is. It's just a different type of intelligence, machine
intelligence, maybe, but I think it's just a projection of
ourselves. It's an expression of humanity." —
Connect with Sacred
Email Kim: firstname.lastname@example.org
Show notes by Podcastologist
Audio production by
Turnkey Podcast Productions.
You're the expert. Your podcast
will prove it.